EXR 0.00% 9.9¢ elixir energy limited

It was initially a 3.3tcf project with a P10 projection of 6...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    It was initially a 3.3tcf project with a P10 projection of 6 tcf(I might be wrong, but I saw these figures somewhere). Now if they are finding free flowing liquids and gas from areas they never dreamt of before needing no stimulation of any sort, then there should be a corresponding increase in the resources originally thought of.

NY did mention that even the unconventional aspects did very well ,meaning imho that initial estimates got shattered. NY probably stopped at 107 metres of drilling the new zone because they never thought of something being there. Chances are that ,that zone extends well before the 107metres drilled and if there is a way of knowing the extent it extends to, I believe we would hear of it in the next update.

To be prudent and cautious, I would go for the initially thought of figure of 6tcf buttressed by the fact that a new highly pressurised zone got discovered that produced gas to the top of the well which got flared , this in my opinion means there might be a lot of gas there dying to get out plus in the further undrilled depth of that part. Sorry for my droning on , just thought to contribute my own little piece. Good luck y'all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4636 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 13000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.