EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

What circus were you educated with? You can't even answer what a...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    What circus were you educated with? You can't even answer what a fib is when you quote someone else's post repeating it with your statements, ridiculing them without a solid foundation to back you up, shoot first ask questions later, forget the questions because you can't remember them?
    Best to not lower yourself. No joke
    My guess is your egregiously vain natured ego is lacking validating attention.
    Pakkham We're not at the online beauty parlor, there are Two Wars at the moment that innocent lives are being lost, try to do something good, caring and purposeful to help someone else feel good about living life, what's so hard about that?
    Think good things can be done, do them. Please stop and get a grip on how hard it is for many many people, suffering it's not ok to just bash people for the h€LL of it just because it's compulsively chronic on your end.

Respect. I've not warranted your attention it's not acceptable to me I've given you constructive advice you just don't get it, do you?
    Take your rocket on out to a satellite on a self date.....keep on going! And going and be gone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.