EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

Personally I think the market will take notice and the play...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

Personally I think the market will take notice and the play validated when a quality partner gets involved in a partnership that is stronger than an mou, ie a JV with clear %’s, financial support and outlined vision that would likely be the end producer. Clearly one of the two S’s are in the box seat to see the true value of Grandis as this years works unfold.

Grandis is at this stage likely to provide enough data to support the above somewhere from mid to late 2024. A result late this year or early to mid next is what I’ve set as realistic.

Mongolia CBM could also see a partner but this would imo likely be a Tier 2 company from China that would see the potential but will have to accept some of the risk associated. The fact that Neil has suggested we may do another 1 to 2 wells in the current pilot program suggests that they may well be seeing a steady and improving curve, and with a view to engaging a partner they want to now boost that time frame to announcing commerciality. Will they decide to continue longterm with this play is the big question or will they do enough and get a more modest return. Either way I don’t see too much happening in terms of a result with Mongolia in 2024 but would expect to see some clear signs of what is likely to happen more in 2025.

Lastly it is fair to say that with the Grandis play and potential outcome and the reality of demand it would be logical for the Board to be seeking another play domestically if and when the right one was available and achievable. Neil did pass comment(not for the first time) in today’s video that they are always looking at projects that compliment their skills. I think a move in this area is very likely and a great result from Grandis would see any new play come with some renewed interest and focus.

GPTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.