EXR 13.0% 10.0¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-3157

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    As this is the General Chit Chat thread --

I would like to see what the feel ( on the Hotcopper EXR thread --) about Options??

Currently The Options EXROB with a Strike price of 12cents - due in Sept 2026 - is currently 0.029cents trade today.

Now IF -- in relation to EXR as the Share Price Increases as More Positive Results are announced ---
    What sort of Share Price do people Expect EXR to reach??

As the Options -- become ITM -- In the Money. - the computer says --This means they will produce a profit if Exercised. - that the Strike payment is Higher then the Share price.

(- Excuse my wordings-- I am learning as I go ) -- to me In the Money --- means that the Share Price is higher then the Strike price plus the Option purchase price added together. -- So if the Option purchase price was 0.05 or Five Cents + the Strike price of Twelve cents -- then The Share Price would have to be greater then Seventeen Cents -- to be profitable. -- (Normal Capital Gain Taxation rules would come into play).

Part Two--- In the event of a Takeover - Buyout Offer.. For this example Using $1 per Share.
    If the Options have Not expired but have Not been Exercised - ( would the NEW BUYER - pay the Takeover offer price less the 12cents strike price -- or would the Options have to be Exercised First to be included?.
    (Example $1 offer per share Buyout per EXR share -- and 88cents ($1 less 12cents) buyout per Option.)?
    (Again Capital Gains rules would come into play --)

As I stated I am learning--
    Wondering If any others have been wondering about Options

GLALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $113.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $357.7K 3.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1855789 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 81000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.