EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

Here we are in respect to Grandis treading water, waiting for...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

Here we are in respect to Grandis treading water, waiting for DFIT( will start very very soon) and then pre stim planning, then onto the main game of stimulation and ultimately production testing.

I’m of the view that an investment partner directly from the Houston Texas networking conference would be very well received by the market prior to the production testing, and therefore allow us financially to progress the play further commercially potentially beyond an excellent flow test and make it very attractive to the very big companies that are producers and in need of more gas domestically and internationally.

I may well be very wrong and off the mark but one has to do their research and form their own opinion as to what may occur and this is mine until more information is provided to determine the pathway forward.

For what it’s worth I’m still committed to the Mongolian CBM play but have for some time understood that it will be a long road. A partner will be likely Chinese, and a tier 2 infrastructure type would be the logical next step as we continue to work towards commerciality. Again this is to me a logical step before proving the play up significantly to attract a major Chinese company such as Sinopec or PC to make a TO move.

Clearly these are my views and we all need to form our own in respect to our individual investment decisions and as always I’m keen to read yours.

The next 6 months are going to be very exciting for Elixir!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.