EXR 0.00% 9.9¢ elixir energy limited

Personally, I am of the opinion that with what NY came up with...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Personally, I am of the opinion that with what NY came up with regarding the 3.6tcf of gas in place in the coals area at grandis, his optimism is not misplaced and up next is the permeable zone which was just partially drilled.

The great thing is that with the partial drill , the gas came out unaided in any way and they had a huge bonfire to celebrate , not many drillers have had it so good in recent times and to show that he wasn't joking ,I watched a video of him alluding to the fact that Grandis is made up of 241,000 acres , now I am hoping I did not mishear him. Wonkers basically sees a huge opportunity here so do I jut that I don't have the financial muscle to do what he is doing , no doubt in my mind he is setting his family up nicely like every decent chap with a bit of wonga should do.

I see nothing not to like in the Elixir story so far and if the figures come out big as is hoped for ,at least the share price hike would be underpinned by a genuinely real asset. All to play for here folks in a safe jurisdiction backed by the rule of law, this size of find and expanding is rarely found in the sort of place it has been found and would most likely be sold for a premium ,were that the plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4636 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 13000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.