EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

Sorry if you’ve read this already, I posted it on a different...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sorry if you’ve read this already, I posted it on a different thread but it didn’t get answer, was probably the wrong place to post it. If the flow rate comes back at 2.5 million cubic feet a day or better what does that mean going forward? As in have they talked about how many wells could potentially go in that area? I know Santos have had a few exploration wells in south west QLD that have flowed over 10.5 million cubic feet a day but I’m not sure what a standard well flows at with santos or how many wells they put in off a successful flow test with a large reserve. For anyone that says they’ll put that one well into a production well like I’ve seen posted a few times it doesn’t work like that. The cost to connect one well back to a trunk line isn’t viable, that’s why it’s an exploration well with hopefully many to be built around it if successful. If they eventually are made then exploration well will become part of that network. It could be that they haven’t talked this far in advance yet if no one knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.