EXR 20.0% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

I’ve done 15 years out there under Santos and Origin but...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I’ve done 15 years out there under Santos and Origin but predominantly in flow lines, so that’s everything from building the pads and ROW’s, bolt ups from the weld head to the separate and every other part of infrastructure including all electrical and pipe networks, HPV,s LPD,s all the way to the hub where we then bolt up the main trunk lines to the manifold, that’s where operations take over. We also do all the hydro or pneumatic test depending on elevation and Pipe size then rehabilitation and completions once the testes have past. Not everyone on here is full of shit mate, makes me laugh some of the comments here when they clearly have no idea how the industry works. I do actually hold EXR and I heard about it through guys I work with. As far as wells failing it happens, these guys put on hundreds of wells each a year so it’s not a huge loss to them they just abandon them and move to the next one. As far as excess water in wells it’s a huge problem in areas atm costing millions to put in additional larger pipe to get rid of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $191.0K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 868451 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.