EXR 0.00% 10.0¢ elixir energy limited

Hey Mustang, we always like your input. For my benefit and the...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Hey Mustang, we always like your input. For my benefit and the benefit of others less familiar with the subject; Assuming that the subject mechanical component is stuck down the well, is drilling it out a reasonably uncomplicated process? I always welcome explanations in layman's terms of what is usually a very technical process? I guess the way most see it is that the well has been drilled and capped and the drilling rigs have gone (my best guess??). I feel sure that there may be some head scratching going on and multiple scenarios for the strategy going forward. You or BazV appear to have the knowledge and I suppose without knowing EXR's immediate plans, is it at all possible to elaborate on what the testing component actually consists of and how it's position in the well is going to impact on further testing? My understanding is that it is (or was intended to be) a moveable mechanism used to seal the section of the well being tested from adjacent sections - yet to be tested and, if the intention is to test each section of the well on an individual basis, would they not require at least two of these components in service at the time of testing each section?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $105.7K 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 598610 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.