EXR 2.27% 10.8¢ elixir energy limited

Thanks for posting that Redwitchll, I guess the response from...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Thanks for posting that Redwitchll, I guess the response from critics was very predictable. One of the most important things that has been suggested to the powers controlling government decisions on natural gas was, "please base decisions on science and not politics" . For anyone worried about the role of CO2 in climate, please watch Youtube - searching "Green Murder - Professor Ian Plimer" - one of the best and most conclusive scientific presentations on the whole matter that can be found:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=youtube+Green+Murder+Professor+Ian+Plimer#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:dcda77f3,vid:txQcX0fm5bs,st:0

We can't find a government that can run the country - let alone one that can manipulate or steer climate change in any particular direction. It always amazes me how people blame the government - demanding they "FIX" climate change. Sorry to break the sad news to everyone, we do not and can not control it. Don't argue with me - argue with science !! Great news EXR - Daydream 2 will likely be producing enough gas to be sold, to run the generators, to charge the electric cars !!! Hold on a minute . . . . . can't cars just run on gas without the need for the enormous loss physics demands when converting gas to electricity, Oh, and won't the gas powered generators making the electricity for the electric cars produce any emissions ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $10.27K 97.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 392929 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93359 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 40701
Last updated 15.40pm 05/06/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.