EXR 8.70% 12.5¢ elixir energy limited

for one banging on about the same thing might help peoples...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    for one banging on about the same thing might help peoples decision to rethink about what they’re investing in and get rid of that delusion mindset that they’re gonna be worth $2.40 a share. Are you off your trip? Second thing might have to dilute shares the top tiered positions will take the handful which they want to be in production if you look at Tri star play book that’s fine to dilute shares to people that hold to have 60 to 70% of the shareholders to hold not to pump and dump. This is what you gotta understand. Too. Other thing is no big Real running costs so at the end of the day we can get into production pretty quick with the people we know and also we can start making money pretty quick to buy this horizontal drill tapping into the pipeline as Trevor said one thing also you said it was slashed the price of Oma‘s value. No that’s not correct because when you’ve got 70 to 80% of the company there’s owned by the top 20 the share price does not really drop. It will go on what they’ve proven and what they’re going to accomplish and people the Flannery buddies try their buddies. I’m sure that Will would love to come on board once the risk has been taken out of a bit different with the EXR, have the same sort of team behind them. They’ve got a lot of people in the sector. Don’t like to pump and up. Also. Neil‘s been there for four years so it’s gonna take him another 3 to 4 years and if you said yourself it’s gonna cost more than 100,000,000 to go into production. What chances? EXR hope of going forward over the next three years I believe in the next three years the market cap for them we’re gonna drop dramatically and I think there’s gonna if it gets sold. It’ll be lucky to be sold off at 100 million or less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $141.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.3¢ $227.7K 1.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 453173 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.