EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-3609

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Weekend has been a good Catch-up time on the different Hotcopper Threads and From the discussions-- it Looks Like ALL Exploration companies are the same.
    It may save time to cut and paste POSTS from different Company threads-- and just Insert or alter names on each--.

some from other Threads include--

---He gave some tentative indications on the flow test timeline. There were some long lead items required as well hence why ----- is out. Thats what I remember from the -------- Patience my friend. No wonder why the man is reluctant to give specifics these days as he gets crucified.

----Either way, why in God's name has ----------- not even published a timetable! What is the point of that? It simply means nothing! A ---- test was supposed to be carried out in -------, that was the situation at the start of the year. Now ----- is almost over, we don't even have a WHEN what will be done, HOW, and HOW things will continue! You can blame the management for that! What will be done with my money now! That is a question to which I demand an answer because as a shareholder I am entitled to it!

--- is worth a punt. Those of the words from my man and some of my brokers value what you’re saying, but you have to realise there is value there at the price levels and if you can’t realise that right just go away but if you want to stay here and go on and on and on, don’t you get sicker saying the same shit over and over no one is gonna treat you like a God here mate

the cost of drilling these wells is big plus we still need a CR to cover any part of the cost and just to keep moving forward.

Just wondering as no one likes CR/dilution and no one likes selling a percentages of equity so how are we going ot fund exploration and development. !

So it is NOT just EXR that is copping these sorts of Comments.

Lets us look forward to the Week ahead for EXR (and any other stocks we hold)
    GLALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $58.40K 627.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27535 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 103642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.