EXR 8.70% 12.5¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-3655

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211
    Not out of the question by any means - never say never, but I think highly unlikely before we recommence.
    No need for more cash currently.

Again- on the success case at Grandis we'll partner- and they'll contribute cash to do so and stump up for future drilling & associated costs- or some type of other none dilutionary arrangement.

Neil has stated in videos previously that the days of EXR cap raises are over.....but that is of course assuming success cases for Grandis and/or Nomgon...or both.

Of course...if Grandis flops, we will need to raise- unless Nomgon comes good and there's a liquidity event of sorts within the next 4-6 months to coincide with the expiration of current cash reserves.

Again....if you're sidelined with cash to deploy to get more EXR shares at the moment, and you're worried 9.1c is too high and you think it'll get to 8c or even 7c then fair play to you, you could be correct and snipe a fantastic entry, or you might miss the boat......and I think you'll miss the boat on that (unless god forbid there's some monumental stuff up with Condor onboarding and commencing early-mid August)

And if you're worried about another CR and that is the roadblock for topping up....then....again....fair enough and each to their own and all that......but, yet again, in the success case of Grandis and Nomgon......another 100m shares on the register to bump us from 1.3 bill to 1.4bill or so won't matter much at all in the grand scheme of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $141.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.3¢ $227.7K 1.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 453173 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.