EXR 4.35% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

I would like to discuss the statement made by Bas Vermeulen some...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I would like to discuss the statement made by Bas Vermeulen some months ago regarding the breakeven flow rate expected from Grandis well DD-2....With reference to the highlighted sentence below, I don't believe the breakeven flow rate should be related to the initial instantaneous rate achieved from the Lorelle sands. The stabilized rate from the Lorelle pre-stimulation was around 1.3 mmscf/d, and if the stimulation job has been successful in these deep high pressure sands, we might expect post-stim rates 2-3 times larger.

“BasVermeulen: 2.5MMSCF/dayis the breakeven point.

We don't know the flow rate ofthe Lorelle zone at this stage

We also don't know how much theother zones will flow after will have completed their fracking program.

Whilst I understand what you aresaying - that 2.5mmscf/day is pocket money - we don't know what rate we willeventually flow from this well, and therefore we don't know how much money wewill make from this well. The market currently only knows that the Lorelle flows higher than 2.5MMSCFD and is therefore deemed commercial stand alone.”

@2020Mustang referred to the Next Investors' article of 19 April 2024....... "The
    company NEEDS tomeet the higher end of the base case, or better still the bull case, to attract institutional investors and/or JV partners."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6284/6284376-75744dafc05547be293818d1dd9c7a07.jpg

So, in conclusion, in order to settle the debate, it would be a good idea to request clarification from Elixir Energy, please?

I would also be interested to hear opinion of other experienced petroleum engineers on HC regarding a realistic breakeven rate.

Economic analysis is the usual method of evaluation, but I am not sure of the well cost.

Regards,

Last edited by Grfe4: 03/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $28.84K 252.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1185123 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 195683 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.