EXR 4.55% 6.3¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-4040

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    just to add to this...I'm guessing we've got a skeleton partnership agreement already tabled with (potentially) Shell....informally of course.

Might be someone else- who knows.

We know there is a strong desire for DD3- potentially a deviated/slanted well, presumably targeting multiple zones, and (I assume) originating from the existent DD2 wellpad....an expensive exercise, but the logical next step and (potentially) incredibly powerful as an asset value creation lever IF we're leveraging good quality DD2 findings and data.

Someone has to pay for DD3- if it's us (with a view of maintaining our 100% asset ownership and the optionality benefit of doing so as long as possible with a view to maximising market value) then buckle up peeps- another $10-15 milly/whatever cap raise to shop.

There could be other options potentially- who knows, maybe Pizzaboy convinces the Flannerys & Tri-Star to double down on the Taroom and they stump up a chunk to have both eastern and western Taroom Trough coverage.

If we partner though then I'd assume Neil will have provision for elemental progression/thresholds/stages etc etc with an initial DD3 element and progressive triggers for future activity ensuing from DD3 results.

Our go forward optionality is absolutely determined by the quality of DD2, and of course, the better the result, the better we are positioned to negotiate for DD3 and beyond.

Exciting times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $75.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $400.6K 6.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24194 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 120977 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.