EXR 9.38% 17.5¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-4051

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    Yes- exactly this.
    Just to clarify- of course we never go into Production...BUT we operate as IF we might....UNTIL such time as we sign something formally stating otherwise.

We all know we won't produce, and that we are in essence fattening the pig for market and our opportunity is to try and maximise asset value until someone wants to take it from us.

I operate a business- I formulated a strategy, started the operation and I execute towards the strategic objectives, optimising and tweaking along the way, all with a view to a liquidity exit at some point in time. If my industry knew I had plans to exit at a specific point, I'd never realise an absolute premium, I'd be at a disadvantage- i.e they know I want out.

When I talk about my business, it's always about future growth, expansion, etc etc- it's not ..."well I'm just doing all this to flog it off soon I hope"

I am of course, open to offers for my business BUT I do NOT have a "FOR SALE" sign out the front.
    If someone wants to take it from me, I'll listen.

We are in the same boat is all I'm trying to state ....just probably haven't done a good job of explaining that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.