EXR 4.35% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-3043

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/climate-change/350149728/last-government-quietly-paused-oil-and-gas-exploration

This is actually funny, the logic behind depending on steam which I agree with, and every other country to provide fuel for the New Zealand elite to provide tourism sparks my thoughts as to the context of this article to discontinue New Zealand energy exploration the debate....the Treaty and its significance as a valid premise to validate its contribution to society.

Adding, tourism as a commodity for Good New Zealanders of all backgrounds, which can be commended as an attraction if there is a comfort zone included in the price of admission, but, how are they going to keep their tourists happy while doing the Haka when it's too hot and air conditioning is not available because, hand fans were the rage when the Treaty was signed LNG was processed at a defunct, decommissioned oil refinery...or not at all?

For example a loss in revenue from the loss of production of a Northland, Whangarei refinery and as a second insult to energy production, loss of jobs and infadtructure at a New Plymouth Refinery thank you Jacinda, and now everything is a premium price to all New Zealanders because, some elites want to return to YouTube selfies based upon a backwards monuments of fire and ice ways for a life charging top dollar premium to us nobby tourists wallets for a pay out to stimulate a peace thing,.
    I just don't get it ? OK I'm a taxpaying foreigner here but don't fit into the Treaty mob. Or the Pakeha mold, I'm a outcast of sorts, a bohemian well off Californian.....built on quality rejecting the Chinese Junk, boycotting Amazon, McDonald's and hatred. Asking tons of questions to stay informed.

Please explain this logic behind the Treaty and its contribution to sustainability, I'm confused, could it be an standard of biofuel infastructure, is this the next play for Banning gas explorationin NZ? Or do they just love Australia and their gas plays??? Please enlighten me, I'm at a loss for words here.
    Last edited by RedwitchII: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $131.7K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 494634 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ 759091
Last updated 15.51pm 04/06/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.