EXR 0.00% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

Yes, tides have turned to H2 with Mercedes, BMW & Toyota.A shift...

1. 2,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Yes, tides have turned to H2 with Mercedes, BMW & Toyota.
    A shift option date set to 2030 to revisit EV development.
    For a timeline of potential.

My guess is the "battery" research has gone multidimensional on materials science there;
    Can't be too unique to the car manufacturer due to grid compatibility internationally.

1. Materials sources ( graphite sourced from China in the form of synthetic composition or, spherical? A big cartel of its own.
    Spherical will be sourced for the cathode from Australia in the future once there is a market price to excavate at a prophet, process if a plant built in future.

2. Weather, "flooding" and "grid power" are an unknown equation. War...well, as we are witnessing it, this is too.

3. The Tesla vs. BYD drama series- sanctions evasion, for example Chinese Suppliers are shipping BYD EVs to Mexico trying to flood the US market via avoiding sanctions...basically offloading the cars as a cheap alternative to Tesla, with a two week warranty included
    ( just kidding) then there is the reality of working environment satisfaction based on equitable workforce regs. Ie: Sweden, Germany union violation issues.
    The Tesla wager on their workforce etiquette fueling union wage rebellion.
    Twitter-X machine, mystery of the world's most popular Space punter....ahhem, while I'm hoping Russia isn't bugging my phone with Space x ground to TV nanosattelite laser microwave encryption crypto intel hackers....wouldn't know where to start to stop that business, which brings this to one more point of craziness.

4 Battery weight, replacement cost, and type ie solid state or exotic blend of sodium lithium graphite ( essential rare earths) or not? What Countries make what- the Battery race....who ships to whom on what side of the fence for how long. Seems our world is rewriting its boundaries just now, allies, enemies and fake outs.

5. In my opinion the light construction of an EV compromises safety, ahainst a dodge ram or semi truck in a bash up they are too fragile.. and batteries are explosive, causing a myriad of issues for house insurance.

6. Petrol is established.
    7. H2 is also explosive but there will be some thing to work through and noting this besides nuclear is the way for our medium to long term solutions besides EV which is all possible but IMO onto a wind solar unit for home use....a graphine grid of computer monitoring as a regulated electrical power supply to defuse brown outs.

8. Gas to H2...have to start somewhere!!!! This is our evolution stage of development in 10 years will become obsolete, I'll just beam up and be on my way by then....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.5¢ $112.6K 979.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1243410 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 414017 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 610607
Last updated 11.26am 13/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.