MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Apologies for the new comer starting a new thread but I always...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Apologies for the new comer starting a new thread but I always find it useful to have a thread to post general comments and chat

For me we know about the nearology play and that iron mask should be terrific, however it’s the acquisition play that doesn’t seem to have been mentioned too much and most certainly has not been factored into the sp.

Here is the mulligan ann which confirms something is in the wind acquisition wise E820930B-FFCD-4F53-95FA-0BA0A7201897.jpeg

Then we have the annual report, the following was quite prominent

02AD9188-D4DA-4983-9015-16742B9ED4A6.jpeg

The md as we know has a big background in gold and I don’t rule out a gold play been added, if he adds a gold play it would have been vetted within an inch of it’s life. The focus on battery metals however is perhaps more likely to see something happen in that space.......could more prospective cobalt land be added?  Nickel is booming and we know there has been nickel around the traps on our land.

Imo from what I have read the biggest holder the renowned Tolga Kumova likes belleterre and that’s why he is here imo, that is very exciting.

http://www.meteoric.com.au/midrim

Still plenty of cash in the till, let’s get the vtem results, announce drilling of iron mask and add an acquisition and off we go to beyond the price where management can earn their multi million performance rights at 8-12c

Finally let me pay credit to cats and the other posters here who have posted some great information, hopefully I can add some value moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 5912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.