MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

While I agree with u RJ in some respects I dont think management...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    While I agree with u RJ in some respects I dont think management were blatantly ramping and yes I'm one of the ones who brought near the high. I only blame myself for the situation I am in but when I entered it was the blatant ramping by certain HC hearts like shimmer and his team who I think are more to blame for the deception. Having said that at the time cobalt was on a massive run too and any company that even mentioned cobalt in an announcement went on a run so I think your comments of AT are abit harsh personally. I am not trying to defend AT but personally I think last year cobalt was the way to go. It was having a big increase in price at the time and from the announcements the ground in Canada did look good and BMR looked like they were going to get some good hits on their nearby tenements too. It was AT though when he came on board who said we wont know until the drills assays have been received and IMO he did caution us on this so sorry I do disagree with u on this and it was more we were unlucky that the ground didnt have commercial sized deposits but thats the risk you take when you invest in a spec explorer...sometimes it comes off and other times it doesnt no matter how much DD you do and unfortunately for us we were one of the times it doesnt look like it has come off. Then the price dropped out of cobalt after Elon Musk's comments mid last year and it has been down hill from there on for the commodity. Having said that I'm not happy being in the red so much and looking back through all the old announcements and what went on I feel that the original guys who sold the tenements into MEI and then converted and sold out their free options maybe knew more that this ground wasnt going to be commercial. Just suspicions I have. As to Joyce I tend to agree with you 100% and like you only see a new project as potentially being the saviour for the company now and I think that is why AT is conserving cash as much as possible at the moment. Time will tell I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $718.6K 4.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1333518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 107024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.