EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

It is (or at least should be) a well known fact that electricity...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    It is (or at least should be) a well known fact that electricity losses in cables is a limiting factor on cable length to be used, no idea how they missed that little detail.

But comparing that to EXR's exercise in the Gobi desert is not completely the same as far as I am aware, but happy to be corrected. The solar and wind energy is suggested to be used to convert water, locally produced, to hydrogen. Following from that, the hydrogen can then be either transported via road tankers as is or combined with ammonia for a more stable product. Transport via road tankers to any location that requires the product, accidents not included but very little energy losses this way. It is my understanding that this is being covered by the pre feasibility study.

on a slightly separate note, Province in WA have done an engineering study to use solar and wind to generate hydrogen, which is then shipped via tankers to Singapore. So it is feasible, without the energy losses seen in cable transport of electricity.

Again, I may have missed your point completely, happy to be corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.