EXR 10.0% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat, page-673

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Twenty four Months ago -- I was trying to scrape up some dollars to BUY EXR at 31cents -- Gas exploration in Mongolia.

Twelve Months ago -- I was trying to scrape up some dollars to BUY EXR at 15cents -- for our Gas Exploration in Mongolia AND development of Gobi2 Hydrogen concept...

Today --I was trying to scrape up some dollars to BUY EXR for under 9cents-- with a Gas Exploration in Mongolia - a Progressing (with Partner) Hydrogen development Gobi2 -- And a Gas allotment in Queensland - Grandis

EXR as a Company -- still has LESS THEN ONE BILLION SHARES

Why EXR Sellers -- and the Market place see EXR today-- with Three Separate Commercial Opportunities --each of which by themselves Has the Potential to be worth a minimum TEN times todays price -- I just don't know?

I will assume that the Top Holders --just by the small numbers of shares for sale (today was less then half a percent of all shares) -- do not appear to be selling-- So I will assume the Sellers --are small time Investors --l similar to myself -- who are may b buying or selling selling on a gut feeling - not on any evidencery information or fact -- just a feeling.

Again Thank you to the Sellers -- I again purchased a small parcel under 9cents --

(well that is My expectation --DYOR)

GLALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $401.9K 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 496868 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 245753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.