AVR 0.91% $21.70 anteris technologies ltd

General commentary in reference to resume of trading.

1. 2,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381

Not sure why in the heck this company did not stay in suspension.

Why the absence of postive announcements?? ..... to support this absolutely vital  CR.

TAVR partner; is there one or not??

Letter of intent in regards to AI; when will it be signed?? 

MDD; why wasn’t it sold??

TGA; when??

WILL minderoo participate?

Haven’t even been able to announce a single one, why would you then announce one in the next four weeks .... a total disregard for holders who have sold in desperation on opening today when sp  needed to hold at 8 cents and retail holders confidence boosted.

Following is company spiel at its best .... ‘investors should gain confidence from the funding ..’, ‘As a valued shareholder of Admedus I am pleased to offer ...’ bla, bla. Do you actually believe that Mr Paterson??, ..... good grief.

I would put this forward, imo, the trust and faith of current shareholders (retail holders) are largely irrelevant, Admedus only needs SB and SIO trust and faith.

BOD with skin in the game only seems important to retail holders, pissy 50 grand each a mere token gesture, imo, seemingly not a issue to SB or SIO, fair enough I guess.

Not at all home and hosed either, 30 events that can negate any entity from withdrawing to their underwriting agreements, however unlikely (?).

If sp continues to remain well below 8 cents then SB and like will likely exercise their commitments as retail holders buy cheaper on market .... if game.

Head was spinning with all the figures; ref new possible top twenty holders.

SB will be a major holder, SIO how large it’s future holding?. Enough to ensure a little value by countering  SB interests? 

Or a division of ‘spoils of war’ at a latter date between the two??

Proceeds to be applied to; repay existing loan to SB (62 mill shares worth ?), there’s 5 mill gone.

Down the drain .... ‘certain restructuring costs’, and ‘pay certain costs of the entitlement offer costs’, how much?

Fund general working capital and operational costs, lol, how much?

Fund the R&D costs of TAVR??, who .....US??, for how blerry long??

Cue Bono, .... ‘who benefits?’, the 20/20 vision may come about BUT in whose hands will Admedus be in, will current sh’s ever see a lofty sp of 20 cents in the interim?

Continue to hold, have lost that much that I may as well stay in, can’t be much more downside (minimal) and hope for a ‘spike’ in the interim before this goes ‘private’ in the next year (?).

Absolutely feel shite, shall be on my hands and knees weeding gardens and mowing (am a gardener) lawns till I am 90, lol, to make up losses on this ol’ dog!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.70
Change
-0.200(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $416.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.90 $21.90 $21.12 $200.0K 9.341K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 $21.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.39
  Change
-0.200 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.50 $21.57 $21.12 259
Last updated 15.29pm 01/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.