AVR 0.89% $17.75 anteris technologies ltd

General commentary in reference to resume of trading., page-29

1. 7,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    This is another "great" post from Eire. Funny how these guys who got so many thumbs up really are just master pumpers of a stock but in reality get it no where because they really have no clue.

"
    1. I wonder about you sometimes Lex. You flip and flop from positive to negative and back again almost weekly. I am often unclear where you actually stand and what you believe?

Words like “crap stock”, “rorted”, “mad to be a buyer”, “dilute ourselves massively”, and “get someone on board to pump the stock massively” are all very emotive and certainly don’t sound like they come from a long term holder and supporter of the stock. A very myopic view of the situation at best. I certainly do not want someone on board to “pump” the stock. I want results to do that.

The pumping of this stock on mostly hot air in the past is one of the key reasons we have so many unhappy holders as they bought on that pump, they still hold today and could not bring themselves (or were not able to financially) to lower their average by buying at lower prices.

Why you would want to rehash debate over Wayne’s pay again (really done to death here and can’t be changed) on the eve of what will be our best ever quarterly results under his leadership baffles me. Sounds like a bit of frustration with the share price? That is completely understandable and of course we would all like it to be different but the market is a mysterious beast and we cannot control what it does as much as we would like to.

Sometimes I think people expect a top CEO like Wayne to work for nothing and I can assure you he is working very hard for his salary and the numbers, positive changes and appointments all speak for themselves.

No top 20 information will move the share price IMO, only sales figures will do that. This company will not be bid up on “promise” anymore. Those days are over. If we actually got bid up on promise we would easily be 50 cents plus today on TAVR, SAVR, TMVR, China and the 3D portfolio alone.

In relation to buying and selling, the volumes have been anemic since July 1st and I doubt whoever is selling is a large holder and if they are so what? If one must be mad to be buying at the moment then I better see a shrink.

Post capital raise, Pre Immunotherapy deal, Pre 4C results, Pre sheep trial results, Pre TGA approval, Pre TAVR prototype implantation, Pre IDN wins, Pre EU approval for 3D etc etc there are so many reasons to be a mad person right now in the low to mid 20’s. Why someone wants to sell is up to them, I don’t get it but I am not aware of their individual circumstances (and I don’t really care). Why someone would want to buy is very clear to me though.

Just for interest, I looked over Osprey Medical’s 4C yesterday. ASX: OSP MC of $63 million, QRT revenue of only 600k and a loss of over 4 million.(Sellling medical devices direct in the US). Ok, they have some cash in the bank but no where near the opportunity that AHZ has on a global scale. No matter which way I look at it AHZ is undervalued, under appreciated and under researched.

We are coming to the pointy end over the next 6 to 12 months where the verdict will be clear, once and for all. The difference this time is we have targets to hit so we can make a proper judgement on performance against those targets.

The next 12 months will bring us towards CF+ and a TAVR deal and the low 20’s will look like a bargain. As always time will tell but I for one am very comfortable right now and I look forward to seeing the 4C results and seeing how we are tracking. I do expect some slippage against targets mainly due to regulatory delays (outside of managements control) but delays are all they are and patience is one thing I am blessed with.

All IMO opinion from a long term holder, deep in the red that has bought recently and spends an unusual amount of time researching and understanding this company of ours.

DYOR is a must - I certainly do.

Exciting times ahead.
      Report PostReply with quote

AHZ (ASX)
      Price at posting: 24.5¢
      Sentiment: Buy
      Disclosure: Held
    I guess 0.048 seems like a bargain?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.75
Change
-0.160(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.65 $53.47K 2.992K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285 $17.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.75 2141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.