AVR 0.89% $17.75 anteris technologies ltd

General commentary in reference to resume of trading., page-35

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

Hey dfm, just for a different perspective.

Eire is a quality poster, a believer in the company and with a significant holding to back that up. 

His research was compelling, the majority here would support that, as indicative by the number of upvotes he always received. 

WP did a great job with the hype and spiel as far as retail holders concerned, ..... where was the red flag?

Red flag was, imo, this, fund mangers, minderoo, sophisticated investors etc arguably saw past the hype and WP spiel and invested accordingly (i.e, they didn’t!)

Seen it many, many times, .... ‘seemingly great research presented, compelling etc etc’ but all for a big fat naught until this date with huge corresponding losses, applicable to great nu of spec companies.

Whose fault is that? I would suggest that posts done in good faith should be accepted as that, no trader agenda etc evident.

Irony is this: ‘we are our worst enemy’, why? unwarranted (?) faith, and the ‘refusal’ to consider anything negative!

Eg; How many times in the past when I have engaged ‘negatively’ with Eire or David or whoever and been disparaged etc FROM others for doing so? How much of it (what I said) is now fact?

Point is this; be opened minded and consider merits off, be utterly pragmatic, pick it too bits, if the stock is robust it will pass the test, if not .....

Many jumped on board the WP wagon and probably end up ‘expecting too much’, I said I would reserve judgement.

Imo, WP bit off more than he could accomplish, he was ‘remiss’ in making the ‘No more CR’ comment, he was remiss in raising our expections beyond what was doable, over promised and under delivered, with his experience I would have thought he would have been a little more aware of what could go wrong.

Aslo on record for saying if WP could not do then arguably no one else could have either, exception; PE group or big pharma.

So much for not posting but I did feel this  was necessary to comment on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.75
Change
-0.160(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.65 $53.47K 2.992K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285 $17.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.75 2141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.