AVR 2.48% $19.01 anteris technologies ltd

.I think we would all agree that if the company is to survive...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

I think we would all agree that if the company is to survive then the ADAPT sales have to take off exponentially.

We have been fundamentally let down in that going back to the Rodne/Chick days we were led to believe that the surgeons of the world who were doing hole in the heart ops on little babies would grab our patches as fast as we could make them ... didn't happen

Then we dragged through time getting approvals and hiring and firing sales people in USA (remember spiderman?) ... and although progress was made it was slower than we would want.

And we have had stupidity such as finding out AFTER the launch in India that the distributor for whatever reason needed to be immediately sacked, and Europe was not there, and Australia's TGA is some sort of a mess for Admedus ... a very important mess that was never given proper attention.

So then back in May we have:---

Admedus Limited (ASX:AHZ)is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Michael Oswell to the newlycreated role of Vice President, Development. Based in the US

So to be fair we have the brilliant move to develop multiple products but especially the 3D patches which seem to be well received by the cardio surgeons performing Norwood procedures ... great effort 

BUT

Is Michael Oswell still with us? ... or did he run for the hills when all this corporate mess hit the fan?

Does anybody know any REAL info as regards more new product lines for Adapt? ... more country approvals for 3D especially and TGA in particular?

Michael was supposed to commence with us on 18th Mat ... does anybody here know anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.01
Change
0.460(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $365.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.70 $32.61K 1.723K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $18.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.06 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.