AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

.Yesterday I asked after Mr Michael Oswell who supposedly...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Yesterday I asked after Mr Michael Oswell who supposedly started with Admedus on 18th May as Vice President Development.

Today the appointment of a new Chief Medical Officer is announced who seems to have many of the same tasks.

I have emailed the company via the standard email accompanying today's notice asking about whether Mr Oswell is still with us and if not when he left.

As you can see from my post yesterday, I firmly believe that Adapt sales need to really take off if we are to survive, and have noted the absence of news concerning the good works and achievements of Mr Oswell which would be critical to getting the sales we so desparately need.

I am a long term holder of over a million shares in this company and am getting really pissed off at the lack of ongoing news from within and the non-communications wall which has been evident for far too long.

At least I can now assume that someone from the company is reading these posts, or is today's announcement just coincidence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.