ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

General comments and chat

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Umh, I really don't know what to do with my position with TNR.
    I am in and out of green being at 0.28 with a healthy sum, but am getting a little bit tired of the lack of any decent news to reassure us long termers. Nothing really of substance since January IMO.
    I still think it could be a mammoth prospect, but I didn't like the off piste arrangement with Bullion at all, and it really took me, and I think many others by surprise. I don't get the crypto world and I don't want to and didn't think my investments in mining would mean I would have to learn a bit about it to make sure that a company I own part of is acting in mine and every other investors best interests.
    I have to say that I'm getting vibes that this is a lifestyle company for management and it lacks any real excitement coming from them with what they could be sitting on. I don't want false promises, but some positive truthful interviews would be nice to see.
    I'm not one for quitting and normally stand by my convictions for entering in the first place, but if we don't see anything decent released before January I may well go elsewhere, I really dont know.
    Just saying that's all, bored sitting on my sofa, whilst the Mrs watches yet another cooking programme!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1690000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3233333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.