AGY 2.50% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-10033

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I’m just a humble chippy as my handle suggests, but that doesn’t stop me from opening my mind...

The byproducts - I’m not sure what they are, other than potash under known process by other briners, with AGY, I haven’t a clue...however by products is money...a profit is a profit..trader 101(something I need to listen to more!!.)

I can’t answer about what will/will not go in any battery, I think some of that technology is still secret, much like our process..

No, we don’t need to rely on 1 off take partner, batch processing and scalable plants mean fast changes in adaptation. If you spent 400mil on a plant do you want to change your process??...probably not... think about our stage 1 plant, now think of it with bigger storage and processing tanks for volume...that’s our late OT partner. Think of our stage 1 plant with an exact copy by its side, now you have to batched signatures running through at once...think of that with the larger storage and processing tanks and vats!!!....Now ‘THAT’ is scalability of custom products.....

Who else is doing that??...That’s why,

1.Market
    2.process
    3.product
    4.client/volume
    5.feed stock
    Last edited by TwistedChippy: 01/12/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.