AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-10037

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Just thinking through the key board here, but people talk about the fossil fuel companies as though that is all they do, all they will ever do and will die when it’s over. 

I like to think of them as ‘power’ companies. Power in the sense that their business is power, fuels of all sorts. 

It’s inevitable that sooner or later the world will have to go entirely renewable or we’re just going to bring about our own extinction. 

I wouldn’t think for a second that the big companies such as BP would be so stubborn as to not be forward thinking. In one article I read BP has already bought a major electric charging company. The fossil fuel peope are already on the front seat of the EV/renewables bus. At the same time they still want to get the rest of their value out of already existing projects they spent billions setting up. 

The fossil money will soon (next 5 years IMO) be making its way over to the renewables and in turn or in-directly storage too, which means......... lithium!

On a more directly AGY related note. Mr MM how you doing? Anyone who even bought in the low 20s will still be seeing red at the moment. And to be honest with you I’m glad we’re being manipulated (if we are, but it sure seems that way. Although we are really de risked there’s still plenty of uncertainty around our stock. Where’s the OT? How will we raise funds if we don’t have one etc), back to the point, picking up at these lows is a bargain IMO. Even the MM will want to let this run at some point. If they’re accumulating they’re going to want their pay day at some point. And with all the work they’re putting in to get that pay day they’ll want it to be big! I love filling up my boat with sub 20c refugee shares. The lower the lows the bigger the pay day then we inevitably get our legs and run. 

The only concern I have is a wild theory of mine that our competition could be manipulating our SP to cast doubt on our company so that they can secure deals etc that otherwise would’ve been ours. 

Thats my thinking done for the day. Hope everyone had a good weekend. 

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.