AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-10039

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    @knotnauti ,

My intention was to allow you the opportunity to correct your erroneous statement by providing a very obvious clue (refer my previous posts) however for some I guess ignorance is bliss.

So let me explain why your continued claim that; '
    The Wodgina lithium project is the largest lithium project in the world. Over 30 year mine life, over 151mt with an average grade of 1.17% li.'

is simply not true.

Firstly, Wodgina contains 259mt (not 151mt) with an average grade of 1.17% and quite frankly I'm surprised that you got this part wrong given your claim that you're involved with Wodgina.

Secondly, if you compare Wodgina to AVZ's Roche Dure pegmatite (which hosts a whopping 400mt at an average grade of 1.66%) then even a pre-schooler would be able to figure out which is the larger project of the two.

To all AGY holders, I apologize for having to mention other Lithium plays on this thread, however I feel it is important to correct the nonsense that is posted by those who are either ignorant, lazy or under-researched and therefore unable to get their facts straight.
    I hold both and AGY and AVZ as it is my firm belief that these two 'junior giants' in the Lithium space will provide far superior returns on a per share basis than their 'senior producer' counterparts over the coming years (if not months).

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 03/12/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.