AGY 3.49% 8.9¢ argosy minerals limited

The market feels very sluggish today (or it may just be me). The...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The market feels very sluggish today (or it may just be me).

The latest proactive investor interview with JZ is interesting. What I get from it is that if AGY can refine the lithium to the exact specs required for the client then financing the commercial operation is all but in the bag. This is not a quick and easy process and will require back and forth to the client and lots of tweaking from the pond/evaporation stage right through the whole process...but, if it can be done, and it has been done before than who better to be able to acheive this now than Pablo and his son. Once this is confirmed and announced.....wow....the value of AGY will be next level.

JZ knows this and its why AGY built the pilot plant before ticking other boxes so he could prove the process and acheive the best for the company, shareholders, and off take partners. It's next level to have a bag of lithium to the exact specs required by the client when you're sitting at the negotiating table. As shareholders, we need to show patience and trust in the process and believe in the team tj get this done. Exciting times are ahead. Glta.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $129.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $41.80K 466.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74555 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 2631 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.