AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Again, all automakers have announced ambitious EV programs. But,...

1. 5,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3318
    Again, all automakers have announced ambitious EV programs. But, takes 2 years to run a new model "program" (as they call it) before the first car comes off the production line. They won't be taking delivery of battery packs until 2 hours before assembly (Just in Time inventory).

Real demand on the back of these announcements is a way off. That's not to say other car makers aren't already producing and will increase production but the Tsunami is still not visible on the horizon.

But, as I said, the real problem is lack of funds in the equities markets.

Hopefully (and I do mean hopefully) China and USA bash out a workable deal that is believable and achievable, and with that problem solved, nothing big and hairy emerges to fill the vacuum.

When stability returns and the fundies emerge from their shells, we might see some renewed vigor in the markets. AGY should get it's share of the sunlight.

I could be wrong of course. I mean, I can't understand why the ASX didn't drop today more than it did. Conventional wisdom would have predicted carnage on the ASX today after such a fall on Wall Street. No doubt the commentators will have a wise all knowing explanation.

IMO

DYOR

Last edited by MarketingMan: 05/12/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.