AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-10216

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Understand the concern.

I would say it is battery quality, however, the grades (purity) may not be what the potential customer is after thus further refinement. Could also mean a couple of samples were sent to 1 customer and both read different grades? (all theories)

I just can't see a company announcing Battery Grades achieved to then turn around and say they don't actually have this. 

You're point about potential JV partner being bias - i actually wouldn't mind this. If they are going to be the potential customer buying the product then thats the main thing we need to concentrate.

The equipment is licenced to provide such readings of such product but I do agree, to add further stability and guarantee for the customer, independent testing is needed and as you know this will apparently be commissioned once samples are refined to the customer/s standard per the previous announcement.

In saying that, when the customer is satisfied with the product and ready to go, why do we need to independently test if the customer/s are satisfied; just get on with the rest of the planned works.

All interesting theories and valid points to consider and if in doubt to verify by asking management. I am sure they would be happy answering. I for one have and continue to ask management on various matters. the only way to get things done rather then go off this forum which as we all know is a cespit of stupidity (minus a few posters who actually put up valid points)

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $9.736K 237.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 259311 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 180875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.