AGY 6.82% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-10377

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Don’t forget the needs and wants of the OTer espc as regards their demand for BG LCE.

It seems this timing has been almost set in stone for the last few months with JZ pointing towards an eoy to early next for the OT.

I’m starting to become certain a part of this is that whoever will be our OTer is not quite ready for AGY product just yet.

I mean to say they’ve visited at least twice so we know they’re keen to get things done by having a look at what AGY/Puna is doing on the ground and in the plant.

They have the EXCEPTIONAL PEA based on real stage one numbers, more a PFS/DFS.

JZ is walking around with a little smug smile that Jack Torrance couldnt get rid of.

But if we look at it from a BG LCE users pov then they may be setting up a new plant to time in with the coming (already here) EV shockwave.

I find it fascinating how much the general market is turning a blind eye to what is becoming as obvious as the nose in our face and from the dodgy fund behaviour of late in down playing the roll of BG LCE, we know what their intentions r. They were caught at it before with another sector and they’re doing it again. But AGYers are well awareness of what’s going on and that’s all that matters.

I don’t think there’s any need to analyse too closely what’s going on behind annmnts and such as JZ has pretty much set the main potential outcomes. All there is to do now is wait and see what the parties come up with.

d.
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 13/12/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.