AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Geeze the fudster muppets are back I see lol...... IMO everyone...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Geeze the fudster muppets are back I see lol......

IMO everyone is also putting too much focus on the small stage 1 OT. I have spoken to JZ this week, on the famous bat phone (lol), and while he is obviously working on the stage 1 OT too, he is rightly IMO much more focused on the much bigger long term picture which is getting the funding for the commercial stage 3 operation, whether that be modular or full scale from the start being part of those discussions as per the last announcement, with possibly a much bigger OT as well. Yes a small OT gets some funds in the door now but its the funding for stage 3 that is the big prize here. Some may think the fast track approach has slowed down lately but IMO its the opposite. In the last few months AGY have not only kept the pilot plant running, Pablo has been making tweaks for efficiencies, they have completed the stage 2 ponds with a capacity for over 2000t pa now, the PEA been completed, the JORC increased and updated to a higher category and the relationship with the potential OT and/or financing parties has continued to build. Thats alot of multi tasking and alot completed in such a short time frame IMO. Like it or not financing deals can take some time as both parties need to do due diligence on each other and from this questions will arise about the numbers in the PEA etc which need to be answered. JZ also wants to build a great working relationship with any potential financier/OT party and not just rush into something he could regret later and this takes time to build a mutual trust as well. As stated in the last announcement he went to Japan a few weeks ago to meet the management of the Japanese conglomerate to progress talks with them and I dont think hes flying up to South Korea next week just to eat Korean noodles
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.