AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-11969

1. 4,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    My biased basic observations discovered during a month long period of nothing.

China wants to rule the world, and will do all possible to complete this task, so far very little is being done to hinder their progress. I have little doubt they have had a large spade in hand digging the trenches on the lithium front.

A huge shortage of quality batteries in China, who’s scrambling to get those giga factories up and running?
    When they are up and running, all 70 of them who is going to supply the quality lithium for these batteries?

BYD wants to spin off its battery division by 2022 in a IPO, batteries are the future it looks. Their car division last month was 15k ice, 28k nev, a year ago it was 35k ice, 7k nev. priorities are changing.

China targeting 7m NEVs by 2025 up from 350k last year, not including the 100k of electric buses and millions of smaller scooter things they can keep.

Oil are buying charging stations and battery producers as fast as they can hoover them up. If you were a big oil CEO wouldn’t you be doing the same thing, spare change to them for a good odds on bet for the future. Pop in for a 5min 100mile charge and slurp on a milkshake while you wait.

Throughout the USA and Canada their are now 22k charging stations, opposed to the 168k service stations, not a bad ratio( 1 to 7) for a relatively short period of time. I suspect as oil continues to invest the ratio will come down.

Data out relating to EV sales for the second half of 2018 shows a huge surge in sales, a few have alluded to the beginning the hockey stick curve, it does look that way.

Yawn.

I await on news like the rest of us. Surely FFS we can not be far away?

I’m going back to sleep.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.