AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-11974

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Perhaps one needs to look at how another of AMs companies has just structured their finance. Some will know which company Im talking of. Not hard to find.

I don't want to start talking another companies potential finance arrangements but the situation is a bit similar except for the specificity of the commodity involved. 

If one thinks they are going to get a one for one dollar based on the NPV of the project I can't see that happening. I'd love to think that they might achieve this but in the end the strategic OTer/finance partner will only take on so much risk. Imo they will leave the rest to perhaps access to cheap Japanese bank debt. Could be totally wrong and Agy may achieve such a feat. It wouldn't surprise.

As others are saying the bottle neck is in the product refining and as to just how specific they need to be to satisfy the OTer in order for all the other financial stuff to fall into place.

Also don't forget the Japanese major motor vehicle producers are yet to go all in with EVs as have the Chinese, and the Euro zone is ramping up quickly with some states in the US not far behind. So there is also the point to be made that AGYs product probably won't be needed in volume until late 2020/21 which is how the project seems to be shaping up, that being the stage 3 modular. There is still a chance we might see a full stage 3 development but imo the timing of the pond construction requirements would push full stage 3 production  back to the above timeline anyway.

At least the market is drawing a patience line in the sp as 13 to 14c. If there was doom and gloom expected I think we'd be sub 10c by now.

Gr.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.