AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Exactly right. If you talk to JZ you will know that the small...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Exactly right. If you talk to JZ you will know that the small stage 1 OT is rightly not the priority at the moment. Its getting the funding for the commercial scale development that is the priority and that is what will propel the SP. JZ knows that it is a race to production and the 1st producers are the ones who will get the best deals with the best companies and IMO AGY is at the forefront in this. Also remember AGY is not looking to produce a generic product to sell on the spot market or to multiple companies. JZ has smartly seen that there is alot more value and a higher sales price can be achieved by customising the company's product to one or a few specific OT parties with whom he wants to build a very strong long term relationship. These things all take time and are often longer than what he or us shareholders had envisaged but in the long term those strong relationships will benefit the company immensely. Just look back at how much this small company has achieved in the short amount of time. Its quite incredible IMO and again shows how unique AGY is. If you are in short term or a trader then maybe AGY isnt the company for you but long term IMO AGY will be many multiples of it's current MC.

As for all the whiners here today. Hindsight is always good if you are a trader but how many times are you honesty going to make all the right calls buying at the low and selling at the high?? Not many I bet. This is just my opinion from my experience (and yes if I had known 45c was the high I could have sold at a very very nice profit and brought back in much lower now) but far bigger gains are made by buying into good quality companies with strong fundamentals and holding until certain milestones are met. For me personally that is full scale commercial production at a minimum and and maybe even longer. Yes it may seem that you are missing out on 20 - 50% jumps in the SP's of other companies in the mean time but jumping from one stock to another IMO is way more risky than buying into a stock with strong fundamentals and holding through the lulls for the longer term. As the AGY chart shows when it runs it runs hard. The whole spec end of the resources market is currently down and even good announcements are being sold into (GLN's announcement for example didnt have the huge jump in SP that some were predicting and it wasn't because the announcement disappointed, it was just simply there is currently very low liquidity in the spec end of the market generally) so its hard seeing the ASX200 moving up, but when the risk/reward appetite returns with much higher liquidity again history has shown that spec stocks can run very hard and fast.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.