AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

The issue is that management keep making statements like...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The issue is that management keep making statements like imminently or implying that things are done that don't get done, half the battle at this end of the ASX is managing expectations and they are terrible at it, which is part of the reason the SP is where it is.

I've been around since 3 cents and have sold some along the way but still happy/begrudgingly  hold but I totally appreciate that for some people the opportunity cost of having funds tied up here when others are going on a run is too much.

Positive news re the Stage 1 needs to be announced this week as the last announcement was almost 4 weeks ago and stated

"Company is moving toward closing an off-take arrangement for Stage 1 product with the Japanese group. Most items for such have been resolved and the parties have in-principle determined to conclude the arrangement, pending a few outstanding item"

If they fail to deliver a positive announcement then it really makes you wonder what the hell is going on with them.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.