AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I Flicked Management an email a couple of weeks back, one of...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
        I Flicked Management an email a couple of weeks back, one of the questions was relevant to your post

-Does the storage area need to be protected or require monitoring of atmospheric conditions such as Humidity, moisture, temperature?

Their answer

The concentrated brine is stored in the evaporation ponds until required for processing works in the plant, where we store in a pond at the pilot plant site location. That pond is covered to maintain the concentration levels when removed from the evaporation ponds.

I have flicked up the sentinel imagery of our pilot plant in Campo Quijano and cannot see much in regards to ponds( maybe some shading on eastern corner) but I guess that being covered might make them hard to see. I have not included these pictures as they are of little use

However

Here goes a pic from google maps ( Unknown Date) with the Co-ordinates should anyone wish to investigate further. To the best of my knowledge from other previous posters and my own research I am optimistic this is the pilot plant site ( happy to be corrected)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1450/1450970-c780957d80c7a52f74e8ddc16b31918b.jpg

Like the majority here- with baited breath we await
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.