AGY 4.88% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-12429

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    Thanks for your insight mate, it's always appreciated from me. I suppose some of us just have different investing strategies. To me a lot of what you say makes sense, but in my strategy it doesn't.

Talking about fundamentals in a penny stock -- not sure why it's being ridiculed? After all without fundamentals it's pure gambling. Fundamentals is what gives this stock a chance to come back up - not sheer coincidence.
    "It's not guaranteed" -- nothing is guaranteed or else we would all be rich and laughing and probably in Bali right now with Jerko having a cold frothy.
    Surprised if there is no major OT at all? This also doesn't make sense to me. I mean I get there is a probably that there won't be as probabilities exist in every scenario. but as per recent positive announcements from Jerko and the fact that the EV revolution is a happening thing, lithium demand compounding at 22% + per year, us having the resource, the ability to produce carbonate OR hydroxide, one of the world's best lithium chemists - Pablo himself, and the big Mahn -- Jerko who will stop at no ends until we do get this major OT i will say the probability of us not getting a major OT in the long run is not something anyone with strong credibilities could argue on a high or even medium probability basis.

Worst case scenario we sell 500t on the spot market at 12,000 each and keep ourselves going. we have large companies buying shitty tenements from galaxy -- how much was it like 250 million? I'm sure we can get the Capex funding for $150m for our WHOLE project.

As I said -- people have different investment strategies. People want to be in what's "hot" right now and make a quick buck and ride that wave up! Cudos to you, at least one of us is making money right now and I applaud you for it I really do. But I'm gonna stick to my guns here, wait for this offtake -- however long it takes, produce our 10,000 tonnes, and grow into the future with a battery / manufacturing company right by our side. Requesting 10,000 in the next couple of years but maybe even 20,000 or more after that as we grow with the EV revolution. It doesn't take a genius to work out from PE ratios that our price will be well beyond $1 at that stage.

Call me crazy, but no fundamental has ever worn me down on this stock. Only impatience and greed enticing me to "greener" pastures. But I will sit, and wait. Thank you once again for your perspective. Many on this forum also appreciate that. After all it's what it's for
    Last edited by Jezzaaa: 05/03/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $184K 4.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114261 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 189101 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.