AGY 4.88% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-12430

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Thanks for the reply. I don't doubt Pablo's credentials and never have... and i think the GXY deal was $280M! But this is POSCO and they are on a whole different level and i don't think it's a sheety plot of land as they talk in the million + tons of measured / indicated LCE compared to AGY which is a lot less. The offtake is interesting... who would they supply and why? I doubt they could supply a car manufacturer alone? I could be way off but it would seem that AGY would be going for a high margin, specific grade, low volume customer... instead of just churning out huge volume, wholesaling to a middleman to value add. Who knows... proof is in the pudding, they may start to get fomo and start funding smaller projects like AGY to form part of their supply chain. I'm surprised argosy hasn't followed avz and gone down to single digits.. it seems to have found support at the 12-14 cent mark. Maybe i'm just cynical now and i feel as though at times i believe holders will sell into retail on a big announcement like that but maybe when / if there's a solid OT it will turn a new leaf and possibly then fund managers will take another look.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $134.8K 3.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 209884 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 118831 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.