AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-12490

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Could the remaining 10 percent that Puna Mining S.A will hang onto post stage 3 development( Argosy gets 90 %), be something that any major company ( Japanese or South Korean) investing with Argosy would find unattractive and be a point of contention?

That is still a lot of voting power to Puna Mining S.A (remember 'Puna Mining S.A.' the entity own all the mining leases and Argosy has a share of Puna Mining S.A up to 90 %),

Only spit balling here but what if this is one of the hold ups caused by the  big boys who want to have a broader span of control, maybe they wish Puna Mining S.A to hold onto less of the company- I could only imagine that Pablo Alurralde cannot be brought ( Remember Gangfeng wanted him in the early days and must have offered many things).

Sorting out figures and numbers for the oftake, Grade and stage 3 development could have been fairly cut and dried however something to do with the power of a company could be a much more delicate matter to attend to and take some time. I cannot imagine you would want to bite the hand that feeds you ( Mr Alurralde)

Not wanting to stir the pot just mulling over possible hold ups in the dare I say 'Imminent' Off take/stage 3 investment partner,

Appreciate some thoughts of those who have had dealings with foreign companies in a similar situation before....

Regards 

Scibble
    Last edited by scibble: 07/03/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $40.07K 979.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1135104 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 52750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.