AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Could the remaining 10 percent that Puna Mining S.A will hang...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Could the remaining 10 percent that Puna Mining S.A will hang onto post stage 3 development( Argosy gets 90 %), be something that any major company ( Japanese or South Korean) investing with Argosy would find unattractive and be a point of contention?

That is still a lot of voting power to Puna Mining S.A (remember 'Puna Mining S.A.' the entity own all the mining leases and Argosy has a share of Puna Mining S.A up to 90 %),

Only spit balling here but what if this is one of the hold ups caused by the  big boys who want to have a broader span of control, maybe they wish Puna Mining S.A to hold onto less of the company- I could only imagine that Pablo Alurralde cannot be brought ( Remember Gangfeng wanted him in the early days and must have offered many things).

Sorting out figures and numbers for the oftake, Grade and stage 3 development could have been fairly cut and dried however something to do with the power of a company could be a much more delicate matter to attend to and take some time. I cannot imagine you would want to bite the hand that feeds you ( Mr Alurralde)

Not wanting to stir the pot just mulling over possible hold ups in the dare I say 'Imminent' Off take/stage 3 investment partner,

Appreciate some thoughts of those who have had dealings with foreign companies in a similar situation before....

Regards 

Scibble
    Last edited by scibble: 07/03/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.