AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

I feel that too many people are fixated on the “offtake” to...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I feel that too many people are fixated on the “offtake” to solve all of their SP woes. I did the same thing back when I held before the BG announcement. You come to realise that these things take time and it’s a terrible investment strategy to rely on certain events and to speculate what the SP will do. Between here and twitter there’s a lot of AGY spruikers who are either naive or dishonest and I worry some new traders are influenced by them. If an offtake is a while off or if it’s not what people expect, naturally the SP will drop. The huge gains were made when Pablo came onboard and ponds were being constructed, coupled with bullish lithium sentiment etc but now the next push won’t be until BG Li carbonate is being shipped out in large quantities imo, which is obviously a while off so people need to buckle in and wait it out. Averaging down is not a great strategy in a penny stock and I think AGY could test 6 cents or so if OT doesn’t come before then but it will likely find support somewhere below without falling much further. AGY is filled with uncertainties but it’s still miles ahead of many other small caps who show little to no hope at all of getting off the ground. For those that bought it much higher, it will (and has) really stressed and tested people’s convictions and patience but I guess you need to be stoic at this end of the market, especially in these economic times and a shift in technology.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $28.96K 228.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 501859 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 540382 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 147413
Last updated 10.54am 08/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.