AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-13418

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    This chart seems accurate to me and one I have seen previously. I had hoped it didn’t pan out like this. It is encouraging none the less
    I will be buying more at these levels as I did when I first started buying when it was in the 2s.
    Since that time we all know many goals have been hit as predicted by management. Credit to management. Some with obvious agendas question this. Why. Well over to you the reader on that.
    we are entering the production phase. Revenue will start to come in slowly but surely. Who else can produce BG LCE and Hydroxide from brines. Orecobre comes to mind. Look at their SP. look at their yearly report. Their product mix is technical grade 85% and BG 15%. They produced 12,500 tonnes all up. Their price which has been savaged like ours is $3 plus. We have amazing potential based on this alone.

People will follow the herd. Me I will swim against the tide and take this opportunity to increase my holding. If you sell do it because you have done your own research not because the recent arrivals posting FUD say so.

Tooler

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $303.9K 7.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 304999 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.