AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-13419

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Just by the way..
    if anyone forgot -- Quarterly announcement is due by Tuesday,
    so we will see it on Monday or Tuesday.

Will get a good update from there in regards to what is going on

For Discussion purposes did anyone see in Annual General Meeting announcement just now in relation to voting for the allowance of a 10% equity stake issue (on top of their undiscretionary allowance of 15% in one year)

I have a feeling this is in relation to a stage 3 offtake deal.
    but a couple of things i wanted to discuss is i will be really disappointed if they issue shares to an offtake partner at anything lower than 20c. If they use this weighted average method then the equity partner will literally be allocated hundreds of millions of shares at like 9c which will then triple in price for their own benefit once a stage 3 offtake deal is announced. Not fair for holders who have been holding since 30c and cop the dilution.

Also, i wonder if this undiscretional 15% allowance they're allocated to further issue without a vote about it is per financial year or per 12 month period.

Because if it's financial year -- based on the AGM voting they could get up to 25% equity stake, but if it's per 12 months they could get 15-18%

This is just my amateurish interpretations. Wouldn't mind discussion

In regards to our price lately it honestly doesn't bother me, the only thing that will bother me is something that could affect the price in 2-5 years that's when the jackpot will be and lithium returning to a well rated state!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.