AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I don't know why so many questions are being asked, for me, the...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I don't know why so many questions are being asked, for me, the reason for the SP decline is incredibly clear. Hard truths (imho) ahead!

ST2 needs additional capital.
    ST3 needs a lot more additional capital.
    In addition, for both scenarios *at least* 12 months of construction is required. We've seen how short-term a number of traders can be.

We've already seen a reputational hit with the last $10 million capital raise. It was oversubscribed, but this occurred due to an ambiguous announcement which required clarification the next day - a lot of AGY-interested traders are now once bitten twice shy.
    Traders will not want to buy AGY until they know what the deal is for the money to build the dream factory. Will the shares become diluted? Will the OT partner demand a stake? Will the two-year pay back statistic get revised? By how much?
    The fundamentals for AGY are fantastic, but they will look a lot more fantastic once traders know what the deal is with the capital required to start construction. Until then, there's a big question mark still sitting on top of the company and the buying won't start up again until that question gets answered and the answer satisfies the market.
    I think management is strategic with when announcements are made so the 24 hours before the AGM will be one to watch.

Just my 6.4c. If any holders have any information which makes my thoughts look incorrect, by all means please share!
    GLTA DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.