AGY 2.63% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Comments & Banter, page-14864

1. 4,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    So many reckon we may have hit the bottom, I think we are damn close, all the vultures, prawns, and mullets seemed to have turned up at a convient time, no coincidence there.

So China going to throw 25% on critical metals, whose winning now, Malaysia is booming. The trade war won’t hurt anybody in battery mining, all it does is bring to discussion the importance of this metal and others. As Simon Moores from Benchmark has been rattling on about for the last year there will be a major shortage of the good sheet soon.

These 76 Gigafactorys in the pipe, has anybody heard how many have secured supply? Starting at 500m to over a Billion you would have thought their investors would have been asking questions about their investment and its ambitions without a locked in supply?

So let’s turn back to EVs, Bloomberg is saying price comparison by 2022, Deloitte by 2021, close enough for me.

Disregarding anybodies thoughts, these are mine.

Ev uptake will be more rapid than anybody expects, analysts will be floored.

Grid storage in the next five years will be staggering, the lower cost of panels with the refinement of storage batteries will be blinding. Lithium will play a major start to this then be fazed out as cheaper components fill the gaps in a non weight restricted area.

Lithium will hold its ground as the ultimate light weight battery to be used in mobility, when the first solid state batteries arrive in maybe 2021 if Toyota have their way, this will once again be a revolution to the the industry, they say say less weight and double the energy density. Hello, if true double the mileage and half the weight, and don’t forget these batteries require at least 40% more lithium.

In the last 12 months we must also look at M&A.

It has been scary, whose scared, who’s herding together to hedge their bets. Big auto is scampering to cover all avenues.

I have never seen such a huge industry turn on a dime, and invest so much money in a technology that they know will render them obsolete.

Open your eyes people, it’s only been in the last 18months auto has gone from ignore, to all in. If you can’t read into this you are beyond help.

Even so, I still wish all well.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $5.242K 135.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 546468 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 405852 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.